Seats are stiffened with eight-layer beech plywood
INTEGRAL PUR FOAM VISCO-PUR
- Viscoelastic polyurethane foam is a unique product of the German company WERKSITZ
- Integral foam with termo-sensitive properties is developed that way so that it perfectly adapts to the shape of a body under the influence of the body heat.
- Polyurethane integral foam is formed by chemical reaction between polyol and diisocyanate. Under optimal conditions a solid layer (thick about 1-2 mm) arises on the surface of the molded form which shows a very good mechanical resistance. There is a flexible foam core with cellulose structure inside the molded form.
Features and benefits of Visco-PUR foam:
- Meets the highest demands for healthy sitting
- Shows high flexibility relative to body heat
- Perfectly adapts to the shape of the body
- Helps optimal blood circulation
- Provides comfortable sitting